Dan Burke, CPA and Tax Protection Services RIPPED me off!

Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I paid them over $2000 and they did nothing. They said they were ready to do the work but the situation corrected itself as i set up my own payment plan with the IRS for $110 a month.

Took me about 30 minutes. When i called and asked for a refund they said to send a letter, which i did. Then they sent me a letter said to call them. This Dan Burke is the owner and a CPA.

I talked to Bill but he said they had done work but he couldn't say what just that they had me in the computer. Complete BS!! This Bill came on the scene late and didn't have a clue what he was doing. It was a joke.

I talked to an attorney who said Burke set up this other company, Tax Protection Services to avoid risking his CPA license.

It is a scam and in research they are both located in the same office. FRAUD!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Tax Protection Services Tax Resolution.

Reason of review: It is a Scam.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

I didn't like: Being a victim of fraud, Con artist.

Tax Protection Services - Tax Resolution Company and the CPA owner are Frauds.

I sent them almost $4000 and they did ZERO. I asked them for a refund.

I would have even given them 500 for there trouble and they refused! I filed a report with the CPA board and they said because Tax Protection does not do accounting they have no jurisdiction. COMPLETE BS. First, Burke owns the company and is a CPA and does tax returns for Tax Protection.

He started this side company so he could scam his way out of the licensing issue. Total Fraud! Additionally, the guy who is handling the cases is William Nooney who said his name was William Williams.

GOOGLE William Nooney!!! He is on parole.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tax Protection Services Tax Resolution.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Fraud lying deception.

Comments

h.kitchener

Work with IRS yourself instead of hiring some unknown to handle whatever problem you have. You will find you can sit down with IRS and they will help you figure out the best resolution to your tax problems.

Tax Protection Services - Ripped me off did no work and fabricated information. Consultant is a convicted felon

Additional Fees

This company and its owner Dan Burke, CPA are frauds. They did ZERO.

I asked them for a refund and they said they did work they did not do. They did nothing. I gave them nothing except my name, address and contact. Burke hired a guy by the name of Bill Nooney.

Nooney said his name was William Williams because he is a CONVICTED FELON. http://missoulian.com/news/local/securities-fraud-former-legislator-nooney-must-repay-victims/article_ed620e76-0eaa-11e4-a90b-001a4bcf887a.html There you go.

Look on their BBB page and it says William Williams. So Burke the owner has a CPA firm too but apparently uses this company to scalp people and he insulates himself from the CPA board.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tax Protection Services Tax Resolution.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Shut them down and lose his license..